Sleep is necessary for all people. But the important thing is to sleep as much as you need.
- Infants (ages 0-3 months ) needful 14-17 hours a day.
- Infants (ages 4-11 months ) needful 12-15 hours a day
- Toddlers (ages 1-2 years) needful about 11-14 hours a day.
- Pre-school children (ages 3-5 ) needful 10-13 hours a day.
- School-age children (ages 6-13) needful 9-11 hours a day.
- Teenagers (ages 14-17 ) need an average of 8-10 hours each day.
- Generally, most adults need 6-9 hours a night of sleep each day.
- Older people (ages 65 and older ) need 7-8 hours of sleep each day.
These figures are only statistical. If you tired end of the day, you have not had enough sleep and you can not weight lose.
If you sleep less, you have a sleep debt. All this causes weight gain. So ıf you want to lose weight, you should sleep enough. You need weight lose. Your body will sick. Your weakened immune system.
Consequences Of Under-sleeping
- Mental problems
- Memory problems
- Feeling depressed
- Weakened immune system
- Lost focus
- Weight problems
- Stop weight lose
Power Of Herbal
You can get help from plants. For example;
Camomile tea stimulates the hormone melatonin. The result is a feeling of relaxation and sleeping. You can choose the last healthy snacks.
Melissa tea makes you feel peaceful. You can drink one cup of tea before sleep. It helps weight lose.
If you want to sleep lıke baby, you can drink milk. You can choose half and half milk. So you can keep body weight.
If you want to sleep like a baby. You can try this thing and you chose which one of your favorite things for sleep.