INGREDIENTS (for 4 sandwiches bread)
- 1 Egg
- 150 gr (almost 1,5 water glasses) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 water glass almond flour
- 10 gr (2 tablespoons) butter
- ½ tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon carbonade
KETOGENİC BREAD PREPARING
We start bread making which ketogenic diet program users will consume easily. The ground in bread making is very important. In other words, it is the most important stage for bread swelling, being soft and not dispersing. To do this, first place a large coarse almond flour and pour the carbonates through the sieve. After homogeneously mixing with the spoon, add the egg and knead with your hand. Then add the vinegar and mix. What is important here is to feed all of them one by one.
- On a separate side, melt the butter in a low-flammable pan. Then add the grated cheese and cook until it bubbles. At this stage already cheese will get a fluid consistency.
- We will then mix these two mixtures together. But since this dough will be a little sticky paste, it is best to soak a wooden or plastic spoon. You should make the mixture from the edges of the bowl to the right.
- The dough of our bread, which is suitable for the ketogenic diet, is ready. The shape phase turns out to be 4 medium size sandwiches/hamburger bread as sandwich bread if you’re planning portions for your ketogenic diet. Or you can also give salmon bread, mini muffin shapes.
- The dough should be sticky to your hands, so don’t forget to wet your hands while shaping the bread.
- Now you can cook in pre-heated 150°C oven for 20 minutes, as you have given the shape you want to prepare the ketogenic recipe.
- Ketogenic bread is ready. Enjoy your meal.
When we prepare this bread, the dough volume is doubled. So keep this in mind when shaping and never overcook it or you’ll get a crunchy bread. And another trick is that the cheese is not too greasy. Because if your cheese is too oily, the dough will not swell and spread on the tray.